Keep your phone numbers
It's simple to move to Cloud PBX. We work with you to port over your phone numbers with no disruption to your business. Our Cloud Concierge™ team actually migrates around 5,000 phone numbers to our VoIP service every single month.
Our Cloud Concierge team is here to help you get up and running—including dealing with the phone company to transfer your phone numbers.
- You’re ready for business the moment you plug in your VoIP-enabled phones
- We port over your current phone numbers—including toll-free numbers—so there’s no need to change your contact information
- We check your network connections to help ensure a high-quality calling experience
- We set up your users and ensure a smooth transition
- We work at your direction and let you dictate the pace
What do you need to do to port a phone number?
Once you've activated your Cloud PBX service, you will be able to request a number port from our porting team. You will need to fill out a letter of authorization form and provide a recent bill from your current provider. Intermedia will then submit the port request to your current provider. It’s important that you do not cancel your phone service as this will disrupt the port.
How long will it take to port your phone number(s)?
Generally, a number porting can be completed within 7 to 10 business days. The exact length of time will depend on the service provider we are porting the number from and the accuracy of the information that is placed in the port request. We will work with you to complete the necessary paperwork and then submit the request.